Monday, October 12, 2015

Challenges..

These two months has been a challenging stage in my life.. One thing happens after another.. and one by one it's unravelling.. Never did I feel this far from life..I know I can, but right now I can't... I'm still ingesting.. Acceptance will arrive, it's on its way.. What happened, happened, nothing can change it.. Everyone has their own trial at this stage.. This is mine, and I accept it, and learn from it.. Life experience is everywhere.. We'll never stop learning it.. I'll be who I was, say your last goodbye to who I am.. I'll return to how it was, not how it is now..  This is my life promise..

I kept all of it deep inside, in a box far from anything.. Each time something tries to triggers it, I push it far deeper so that it dies all by itself in time and let it no longer be a memory, but a forgotten history..

No comments:

Post a Comment