Monday, October 12, 2015

Diamonds are forever...

5 months ago..
We've tied half the knot together...
We've become each other's fiancee..
And with that everything began...

Both of us tested..
Both of us are put through life challenges..

You're tested..
With patience..
With family...
With stress..
With loneliness..
With depression...

I'm tested..
With revelations..
With patience..
With trust..
With family and friends..
With loneliness..

Things happened,
Stories are told,
Feelings are a roller coaster ride,
And both of us almost fall from it..

Day by day,
Week by week,
Months,
Both of us are being tested..
To see what would be..

Like a diamond..
It starts with just a lump of coal..
Put under a pressure..
The end results all depend on how the coal handles it..
Will it break..
Or will it become a beautiful diamond...

I'm not giving up on this..
I'm not giving up on you..
I'll push through all challenges put in front of us..

I'll take all the injuries..
I'll take all the punches,
I'll take all the mouthing..
I'll take all  the beatings..
I'll carry you on my back, shelter you from all of it..

7 months to go..
214 days to go..
That maybe look like a long journey to go,
But it's not..
It's a short period of time..
Both of us are being prepared..

To be,
Lawfully,
A wedded husband
A wedded wife
A caring father,
A loving mother,
A grumpy grandfather,
A sweet smiling grandmother
And a memory to future generations..

Let's both of us hold carve this rock,
Hold the hammer and chisel together..
Carve our memories together..

Nevermind the pressure that is given,
The pressure is nothing to the lump of coal,
As it's slowly turning to a diamond..

With all hopes that I put,
I hope that you're not giving up on this..
On us..

I love you my future wifey,
I love you Nor Azierah...


Listening to: Salam Rindu
Mood: Menyebut namamu di setiap nafasku..

No comments:

Post a Comment