Sunday, September 20, 2015

I'll do anything..

I'll do anything to see you smile 
I'll give everything to see you happy..
I'll sacrifice everything to be with you..

I'll change the man that you hate, to be the man you want..
I'll change my ways, to not see you hurt..
I'll change the stance, hoping that you will be  comfortable with me...
I'll stop with my foods, for you to see me in shape..
I'll change myself, to be the man that you wanted me to be..

I'm sorry for all the things,
all the sorrows,
all the hatred,
all the emotions
all the madness
all of the giving ups
and all of me..

I'm sorry for being the man you hate..
I'll destroy him, and be the man you want..
I'm sorry for today, for the mistakes I've done throughout our time..
I promise I'll make up to you, in time.

I love you, always and forever be, my love..
I miss you that I have to disturb you all the time..
I'm also sorry for that..
I know I'm always a burden for you to carry, especially with current times that I'm incapable of driving at the moment..
I'm sorry for troubling you with me every day of the week, and the weekends, too..

Azierah,
From the bottom of my heart,
I'm sorry..
I'm truly sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment