Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Sacrifices...

Sacrifices..
It comes in all shapes, sizes, forms and situation...

From the day we know each other..
You made all the big sacrifices and choices that no one could ever be compared to...

You sacrificed youth..
Times that cannot be turn back..
Time that only goes forward..
You made the sacrifice of your young years to be with me..
Just to ensure that I don't feel like a waste..

You sacrificed wealth..
Wealth that could have been yours..
When other offeres you a lifetime of no worries, no such thing as poverty, you pushed them aside..
Just to be with me..

You sacrificed your free time..
Time that is necessary for you to recover..
Time that is for you to rest, to lay in bed and be well rested..
Just to ensure that I never felt left alone..

You sacrificed the one thing...
As a prove that anything everything is for me..

When I was admitted, you sacrificed your mileage..
Just to be sure that I eat enough, I sleep enough, I never be left alone at the hospital, despite that being a public holiday..

You hold up with me..
With all my tantrum..
My high headed moods..
My constant tears..
My never-ending sought of neediness..
My unstoppable communication..
My everyday lust..
In short, with all that I am...

Nur Azierah...
You are, a jewel that can never ever in any of my lifetime, be replaced..
You are the Queen, you are the King, and you are my everything...

I know all my apologies are priceless...
I know all my promises are becoming dull..
I know I speak empty even when it's full..

But my love.. 
My misses.. 
My neednesss..
My breath.. 
Are for you...

And you are the only one...



My wife....

No comments:

Post a Comment